Winter Barn Wood Sign: Rejoice

Vignette featuring a winter barn wood sign.

This sign is one that I had left over in my inventory from last year.  I love the simplicity of the design and message for the holiday season. If you're interested in making a sign you can see the full tutorial HERE.

I brought it out from my storage closet to put it back in my booth this year. I wanted to embellish it to change it up for the current season, but didn't want to add too much bling.  I chose three barn star ornaments with a rustic yellow/orange finish. I bought the stars after Christmas last year at a deep discount. I used my staple gun to add the stars to the barn wood sign.

It's easy to dress up your art project with ornaments.




Hand made barn wood sign for the holidays.

Simple embellishments added to dress up the sign.


Creating a vignette to stage a barn wood sign.

Sometimes I get caught up in trying to create something perfect when I'm working on a project. Does that ever happen to you? When it happens to me I step back and remind myself to take a deep breath and ENJOY the process of the project. 

Have fun and be creative.

Thanks so much for stopping by The Black Sheep Shoppe today.

Comments

  1. I love this sign. You have inspired me to make one of these. Thanks.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Select the NOTIFY ME box to receive a notification of a reply to your comment (yes, I do try to acknowledge all comments). There might be a publishing delay on older posts as they are moderated to reduce spam.

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts