Black Rocking Chair

Graphite chalk paint on rocking chair.

I used the staging set up from my barn wood signs to take a few quick photos of this rocking chair. The background might be a little too busy for the chair, but I was taking the chair to my booth and wanted a few quick shots beforehand. 

Thrift store rocking chair. It's a little dated and worn, but I will give it a classic finish with chalk paint.

The rocking chair is painted in Graphite chalk paint and sealed with a clear wax. It's an easy way to update thrift store furniture.

Rocking chair painted in Graphite chalk paint.


Overview photo of rocking chair.

Front view of rocking chair.

There is something so warm and cozy about rocking chairs.

The base of the chair is painted in graphite chalk paint with light distressing.

I wanted the basket of greenery raised up a tiny bit for the photos, so to give it some height I stacked it on top of a few coasters and a wood box. You can see the stacking in all of the photos, but the colors blend in so it isn't distracting.

Try this little trick when creating a display or staging.

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts