Staging Smalls

Staging small items.

I've gathered together some of the small items that I curated recently to sell in the booth. It's a bit of a hodge-podge while I inventoried and tagged items for sale. But before I take the smalls to the booth, I'll create a mock-up staging center at home.

Preparing curated smalls to sell in a booth.

MOCK-UP BOOTH DISPLAY:

I'll be using my dry sink as an anchor piece for my mock-up staging. I plan to use this piece as a focal point in my booth soon.

Start with a large furniture piece to anchor smaller items.

I used a large display shelf and a wreath to create height above the cabinet. In the booth I will hang the shelf on the wall, but for the mock up display it's resting precariously on the back of the cabinet.

Use the wall to build height to the display.

Using my anchor piece and the shelf as the back drop I next placed the smaller items on the shelves and grouped like items together. I cascaded the medium size pieces in front of the cabinet.

Once I get the items to the booth I will spread them out a bit so it won't be too cluttered and incorporate the new items with other inventory already in the booth. I'll rotate some of my older pieces out of the booth as needed.

Mock up staging for my booth display.

Below is a closer look at some of the my new inventory.

Small items grouped together.


Pair of rustic candlesticks.


Wood candlestick with metal details.


Green glass vase.


Arrange and re-arrange smalls until you're happy with the arrangement.


Color style can pull a booth display together.


White dishes displayed in metal baskets.


Sparkly mosaics. Who doesn't like sparkly things?

Thank you so much for stopping by The Black Sheep Shoppe today!

Small items arranged on dry sink cabinet for mock-up staging.

Group like colors together.

Creating a display.

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts