Blog Post #301: Collection of My Favorite Color Schemes

I was preparing a blog post to share a collection of some of my favorite projects with you. It got a little out of hand because it turns out they were ALL my favorites, and I just couldn't choose. So I decided to focus on the color schemes that I love. I started with twenty, but I narrowed it down to ten of my favorites to keep the length of the article within reason. But I actually ended up publishing thirteen. I'm not good with math apparently! (Links to the individual projects are beneath the photos.)


Second hand thrift store treasures.
Cream and Provence Blue.


Painted vintage treasures.
Paris Grey, Duck Egg Blue & Old Ochre


Thrift store trash to treasure.
Gesso White & Provence Blue

DIY furniture makeover.
Provence Blue & Natural Cane

Vintage beauty!
French Linen, Duck Egg Blue, Old White & Coco

Faded grandeur painted finish.
French Linen, Duck Egg Blue, Old White & Coco
(Same project as above but a different view.)


Pretty in Pink!
Antoinette Pink & Gesso White

Bright vintage.
Arles & Provence Blue


Vintage with a dash of modern.
Provence Blue, Paris Grey & Old White


Colorful vintage makeover.
Greek Blue, Napoleonic Blue & Pure White


Painted rusty patina.
Combination of blues, brown & oranges.

Thrifty elegance. Yes you can transform second-hand furniture!
Chateau Grey & Versailles

Vintage elegance. Old furniture doesn't have to be dull & dreary.
Gesso White & Provence Blue with pink & green accents.


I hope you enjoyed today's collection. Thank you for stopping by The Black Sheep Shoppe.

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts