Gorgeous Vintage China Cabinet!


This vintage china cabinet is the companion piece to the buffet that I posted earlier. My client wanted the china cabinet painted in a matching white with a distressed finish. She plans to add wallpaper to the back of the interior, so that portion was left unpainted.

Per the shipping tag on the back, both the china cabinet and buffet were made by the Bernhardt Furniture Company in Lenoir, North Carolina and shipped to the Fair Store in Cincinnati, Ohio. The company was begun in the late 1800's and continues in business today.
Before
The china cabinet features a large drawer surrounded by decorative trim.
Distressing brings out the details.
The front legs are my favorite part!
Or maybe the trim is my favorite part? :-)

The interior shelves are painted white.
My client plans to add wallpaper to the back of the cabinet.
The buffet and china cabinet were both fun projects to work on. I hope my client enjoys the pieces for many years to come!

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts