Eagle Cabinet (SOLD)

Click on the photo or scroll down for more photos.

Wow isn't this cabinet sharp? Each of the cabinet knobs features a proud eagle. It is a high quality piece of wood furniture. I painted the base in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Old White. The paint treatment was sanded, waxed, and buffed and the end result is as smooth as glass. The top was re-stained in an espresso gloss finish. All the hardware was refinished in bronze. 

It was a rainy day here today and I tried to snap photos whenever the sun peaked out. Nevertheless, the indoor lighting was never quite right, and the photos do not do this piece justice.

I debated not refinishing this piece because it was beautiful to start with. But now that it is finished I am pleased with the final outcome. The color scheme is neutral and the eagles are more prominent due to the contrast of light and dark. This is a versatile piece that will give any room a touch of elegance while at the same time offering additional storage.

It's a solid piece and not too heavy to move; however, due to the size I cannot lift it myself. Once I find a moving helper I will take it to my booth. It will be available soon at the Lebanon Peddler's Mall. UPDATE: The cabinet is now in the booth and available for sale at ROW 5 BOOTH #139.

The dimensions are 40" wide x 12" deep x 30" high.

Before. Beautiful but unassuming.

After

Interior with removable shelf.



Close up of door.

Top view.


Love the hardware!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts