Blog Post #316: Wood Sign Collection

Collection of handmade wood signs.

Today I'm sharing some of the designs for my most recent batch of wood signs. The large "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign was still a work in progress when I took the photo. I later added a wood frame and planned to hang it above the bed at my beach rental condo. But it actually sold very quickly at my booth, so I'll need to make another one for myself.

Let's take a closer look at the other signs:

Bakery sign.

Handmade wood bakery sign.

Handmade bakery signs in either black or white.

Handmade beach sign with starfish.

Espresso!

Handmade wood espresso sign.

My recent collection of handmade wood signs.


Handmade wood sign with local GPS coordinates.

Mom's diner. Handmade wood sign.

I can't claim credit for the design of this sign. I saw one in a store and made my own version. I plan to take it to my rental condo. I think it will make a beautiful yet subtle reminder for vacationers (including myself) to cherish the vacation memories.


Thank you for stopping by The Black Sheep Shoppe today!

DIY wood signs.

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts