Vintage Wood Side Table


This little table had definitely seen better days.

Unfortunately, I don't have a true "before" picture. I thought I took one, but I cannot find it. The photo below shows the overall condition of the table.

Before: The wood table was in poor condition.

After

I painted the table in Old White and added a Parisian stencil to the top.

Table painted Old White with Stencil
After: Painted Old White with Parisian Stencil

 The top has a scalloped edge which I added light to medium distressing.

Scalloped edge
Scalloped trim around edge
Here's a closer look at the distressing on the edges.

Distressing on edges of table
Distressing applied around edges

Cafe Paris stencil
Cafe Paris stencil applied to the top.


Two tiered painted table
Two tiered table with clean elegant lines

Comments

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts