A (Mostly) Empty Booth

The good news was I had a great string of sales at my booth. The bad news was that I was so busy working on the kitchen cabinets that I wasn't able to quickly re-stock the booth. So things were looking a little bare to say the least.
I didn't stage the booth this way.
This is what I found after a week of good sales.

I had some pieces already finished and ready to move, but they were too big to move myself, so I needed to coordinate the move with my husband. He volunteered to help move the furniture everyday last week, but I was just too tired. So the booth limped along for the week.

But sales don't happen if there's nothing to sell, so I dedicated some time over the weekend to moving the desk, dresser, and vanity.

Art Deco style dresser and vanity. 

Twin pedestal desk.
I also finished working on a chair and took that to the booth as well. I'll post a tutorial on the chair later this week. It doesn't match the desk, but I think it complements the desk nicely, so I have them staged together.

Before

After
I'm working on getting some other smaller projects done this week. These are projects I've been putting off for one reason or another. So while I'm waiting to schedule the last part of the kitchen I will try to get as many other projects completed as possible. I hope you have a creative and productive week as well, too.

The booth is mostly full again.
I just need to re-arrange and restock the "smalls".

Post a Comment

Popular Posts