Antique Jenny Lind Spool Bed



I didn't think twice about buying this Jenny Lind bed when I spotted it in a thrift store.






The bed is painted in Old White chalk paint and sanded for a smooth finish.

Jenny Lind Spool Bed.
Minimal light distressing on the spools.

Exterior of headboard.
Lovely :-)


Exterior of footboard.

Footboard.

Heavier distressing on the rails.

Exterior photo where the rail meets the footboard.

Interior shot of where the rail meets the footboard.

Note the heavier distressing on the rails.

Bed rail.

A full set of slats.

Comments

  1. Nice! I just bought a queen that's made out of cherry but also has federal posts (4). I plan to pain mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Select the NOTIFY ME box to receive a notification of a reply to your comment (yes, I do try to acknowledge all comments). There might be a publishing delay on older posts as they are moderated to reduce spam.

Visit Me on Pinterest!

Popular Posts